Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I HAD ENOUGH ALREADY! I went for freaking many interviews in hoping to be employ by any of which, but it always never comes.

Yesterday went for another interview which wanted us (me and yy) to give a $50 sercurity fee, so we aint want that job offer so we headed to bugis then we saw Umeya wanted to employ sales crew so we called. The lady boss was so busy that she couldn't make it to interview us. During the night, yy called to make an appointment and at the same time the other interviewer SMS-ed her if she could start work tmlo. Well, she called me and said she aint want that job offer 'cos she's only interested in the Umeya job. Later, the lady that SMS-ed her, SMS-ed me. i really hate to say it but i felt like a reserve in a game. A RESERVE! So i think through several moments before i came to a decision. Then I decided not to give a damn for the working world, i know this sound childish but I hate to feel like a freaking little reserve, I'm always wanted to be a team player. Frankly speaking, I'm jealous of ALL my friends, working and getting extra income to go splurge on their wants, but me? I aint gonna give a damn anymore, I really had enough of this kind of nonsense. I just wanna so called enjoy life. Called it childish, called it useless, called it fussy, called it lazy, I dun care anymore. Try treating yourself as a player when pple only sees you as a small fry reserve.

P/S: Not blaming anyone here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home